Today during day 2 of iPad Media Camp in Manhattan, Kansas, I recorded a 17 minute screencast using the iPad app “Explain Everything” answering questions participants posted using a Google Form after our first day. This is also linked on the curriculum for day 2 of iPad Media Camp this week, which focuses on making “Quick Edit Videos.”
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Experimenting with WordPress on the Google Cloud with Bitnami - 2016
- Transfer Video from an Android Phone to an iPad - 2014
- Convert Text Into Audio for Free (on a Mac) - 2011
- Great case for Educators building PLNs for PD - 2010
- Through my Students' Eyes - 2009
- Ready to mobile-blog our vacation - 2009
- Places to post video for higher education types - 2009
- They Have Names - 2008
- DanCoyote ZeroG SkyDancers at MODLA in Second Life on 10 July 2008 - 2008
- Beyond the Virtual Fieldtrip and the Collaborative Project...KC3: A National Challenge - 2008