This week I had a very enjoyable opportunity to spend a day and a half with 70 educators at Eagle Ridge resort in northwest Illinois, very close to the Mississippi River. Here are a few of the photographic highlights of the trip, which included an hour of shopping Wednesday afternoon in picturesque Galena. These photos and a few more are included in a new Flickr set I uploaded tonight.
If you’re interested in the content of what we explored and discussed during our 1.5 days together, here are my day 1 slides on SlideShare.
You can also check out the posts participants made on an AudioBoo channel we used for “narrated art” projects as well as on a KidBlog site we used for interactive writing.
Technorati Tags: edtech, mapping, media, school, tech, galenda, illinois
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Don't Get Tricked Online - A Media Literacy Lesson - 2019
- Amazed by Edgar's Design Creativity in Minecraft - 2014
- Innovative Learning Institute in Norman: Nov 6, 2012 - 2012
- Digital Magazines: Text Plus Multimedia - 2011
- When Parents Don't Want Student Email - 2011
- Mirroring an iPad with iOS 5 & Apple TV - 2011
- Platforms for Interactively Sharing Student Work - 2010
- AudioBoo provides a great opportunity to record and share holiday memories - 2010
- The Research on Teaching Animation Design Art by Yang Huansong - 2009
- Viva Las Vegas with Elvis in Hangzhou, China - 2009