The evening of December 18, 2013, I shared an online presentation for the “Digitizing Writing Wednesday Webinars Series” titled, “Mobile Writing on the Go with KidBlog and WordPress.” The archived video from the Adobe Connect webinar is now available!
My presentation slides are available on SlideShare. Miguel Guhlin collected a variety of show notes on his blog.
I’ve added a link to this webinar in the right sidebar of my blog. This was the third free webinar I offered last month, following a December 14th webinar for Classroom 2.0 Live titled, “Coding & Games with Kids: Hopscotch, Scratch and Minecraft” and a December 11th webinar titled “Introduce Students to Coding with HopScotch for iPad” (for ISTE SIGML). If you’re interested in these latter “Week of Code” webinars, don’t miss the LiveBinders Peggy George put together for the Classroom 2.0 webinar.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Inspirational STEAM Video by Janna Levin - 2015
- 5 Lessons Learned for iPad Event Videographers Publishing to YouTube - 2013
- Oklahoma Educators, EduLeaders, and Edu Organizations on Twitter #EdCampOKC - 2011
- iPhoneography Apps for Capture, Editing and Upload / Sharing - 2011
- Misunderstanding Information Abundance at Oklahoma State University - 2011
- CSS Global Worldview Survey – Please help out! - 2010
- I Need My Teachers To Learn 2.0 - 2010
- Contrasting recent Oklahoma City and Winnipeg morning radio coverage about education - 2009
- Lessons learned about podcasting microphones - 2008
- Political Fireworks in Oklahoma City Public Schools - 2008