Our school district is using the Lightspeed Mobile Manager for ALL our iPads this year. Previously I synced my iPads in my STEM classroom cart to a Macbook laptop and didn’t use a mobile manager. Here are a couple of links our IT department provided, which I’m going to use to learn more about using the Lightspeed Mobile Manager:
- Free Online Course: Lightspeed Mobile Manager for Teachers
- Documentation website: Mobile Manager for Teachers
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Share Recipes with Paprika Recipe Manager for iPhone - 2017
- Remove distracting Apple TV icons - 2014
- Technology Integration for Common Core (Velma, Oklahoma Presentation Resources) - 2013
- Evernote as a Syncable, Offline Database for High School CX Debate Evidence - 2011
- Strange podcast download spike - 2008
- Thoughts on video annotation and 1:1 computing - 2007
- Use your school phone dialer to share podcasts with parents! - 2007
- Talking about podcasting with elementary students - 2007
- Update on "Invent the Future" After School Club / Scratch Programming - 2007
- Teaching with Videoconferencing - 2006