I recorded some quick video interviews with Andy Boatman (@aboatman) and Vanessa Perez (@vperezy) today at the end of our annual Oklahoma Technology Association / EncycloMedia Conference in Oklahoma City, reflecting on takeaways from the event. I shared a few post-conference reflections too. The video is 6.5 minutes long.
I recorded this on my iPhone 5S and combined/uploaded the videos with the free YouTube Capture app for iOS. YouTube Capture is one of the primary apps I help teachers learn to use on Day 2 of iPad Media Camp, which focuses on creating “Quick Edit Videos.” OTA / EncycloMedia was a great conference this year! Thanks to all the organizers, sponsors and presenters who made it a success!
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- GMail Basics Part 1: An EdPuzzle Flipped Lesson - 2019
- Comparing Podcast Audio Normalization Options - 2015
- Is Baby Duck Syndrome Holding Back Digital Literacy Development at Your School? - 2010
- No Constitutional Right to Bear Cell Phones Exists - 2010
- Over 80% of Two Year Olds Have an Online Presence - 2010
- Educon 2.2 in Philly: January 29 - 31, 2010 - 2009
- Oklahoma 2008 Veteran's Day Videoconference - 2008
- Mobile phone counseling for teachers from My Mobile Guru - 2008
- What Common Sense Media didn't tell parents about WikiPedia but should have - 2008
- Amidst K12Online07 launch, content control wars rage on in schools - 2007
Wow! I am new to using an Ipad and this video really gave me hope about learning how to use it. I had no idea they had conferences such as this, and hopefully I will be able to attend one someday!