If you have not already, please make plans to attend the two day Google Education Summit in Oklahoma City on Saturday, February 21 and Sunday, February 22, 2015. The summit will be hosted by the EdTech Team at Bishop McGuinness High School in OKC. More information including registration links is available on ok.gafesummit.com. You can use the discount code “FRYER” to take 10% off your registration price, as long as you pay at the time of registration. (No discounts with this code for school purchase orders.) Tomorrow (December 23rd) is the last day for early-bird pricing, and this discount code is valid for early bird pricing too.
I’ll be presenting several sessions at the Oklahoma City Google Summit, and am really looking forward to these two exciting days of learning and networking. Last year I presented at the EdTech Team’s Google Education Summit in Richardson, Texas, and presented four different breakout sessions:
- Geo-Map Projects with Google
- Google Hangouts 101
- Quick Edit Videos with YouTube Capture
- Sharing Lesson Plans & Curriculum with Google Tools
I hope to see you February 21-22 for the first Oklahoma City Google Education Summit! Please share this with other educators in and near Oklahoma you know, including the 10% off discount code “FRYER” which will not expire as long as you pre-register.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- iPhone Media Creation App Categories - 2010
- As Fast As You Can Think - 2010
- Lessons Learned Teaching EdTech to PreService Education Students (Fall 2010) - 2010
- Kids writing for fun online - 2009
- Fair Use in Videos Using Pictures with Copyrighted Music - 2009
- Blog widgets for political transparency - 2008
- Philip Randolph, civil rights, unions, and political change - 2008
- The novelty of news and importance of media literacy - 2007
- Discover the final Harry Potter book title - 2006
- Digital Ethics - 2005