Please plan to join organizers of the FREE K12 Online Conference for a webinar this Saturday, September 19, 2015 at noon Eastern / 11 am Central / 10 am Mountain / 9 am Pacific on Classroom 2.0 Live. Complete details are available on live.classroom20.com.
This is the 10th year for the K12 Online Conference and it’s going to be FANTASTIC yet again! Our 2015 keynote speakers include Don Wettrick @DonWettrick, Alan Levine @cogdog, Stephanie Chang @MakerEdOrg, Scott McLeod @mcleod, and Karen Bosch @karlyb. Strands include MakerEd, Stories of Connections, Overcoming Obstacles, and Beyond the Core: Arts and More. The full lineup of presentations and presenters is available on the 2015 Schedule. A printable PDF flyer is also available. Saturday join us in the Classroom 2.0 webinar to learn even more!
The 2015 K12 Online Conference promotional video provides additional info about strands and speakers.
Hope to see you in Saturday’s webinar on Classroom 2.0 Live!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Creating a Society6 Store of Digital Photography Products - 2017
- Minecraft and MinecraftEDU in the Classroom - 2014
- Amazon Isn't a Consumer Electronics Company: It's WalMart Online - 2012
- Rachel Wants to Be a Scientist - 2012
- Notes and finds from #learning2cn Tell a Story in 5 Frames Unconference session - 2010
- The Natives are Getting Restless: Growing Up and Learning in a Web 2.0 World by Robyn Treyvaud - 2009
- Emerging Trends that Redefine Education in the 21st Century by Bruce Dixon - 2009
- Interviews and subway videos from Hong Kong International Schools (Part 1) - 2009
- An amazing view from school (Discovery College in Hong Kong) - 2009
- Digital Footprints - Digital Dossier - 2009