This podcast is a recording of a presentation by Dr. Wesley Fryer on February 29, 2016, titled, “WordPress Security & 2 Factor Authentication” at the WordPressOKC meetup at Oklahoma Christian University in Edmond, Oklahoma. Check the podcast shownotes for links to referenced resources, including the Google Presentation shared during the session. Link to those slides with the shortened URL http://wfryer.me/2factor.
- Google Slides Presentation
- Follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter: @wfryer
- CommentPress WordPress Plugin
- FireSheep (FireFox extension)
- JetPack WordPress Plugin
- Uptime Robot
- iThemes Sync
- Popular WordPress Plugins
- iThemes Security Plug-In
- What is 2 Factor Authentication?
- Using 2 Step Verification (Gmail)
- Websites supporting 2 Factor Authentication
- Clef Two-Factor Authentication WordPress plugin
- 59 Second Video about Clef Authentication
- Clef iPhone app (free)
All past “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcast episodes are archived, dating back to August 2005.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Let's Stop Encouraging Teachers to "Teach Technology" - 2012
- Want a Mobile App or Mobile Friendly Website for an Upcoming Conference? - 2012
- A Short, Strange Trip into the 21st Century, Part 1 (guest post by Clay Burell) - 2008
- Welcome guest blogger, Clay Burell! - 2008
- 1st OLPC blogged post - 2008