The great thing about all these free blogging services is that they use WordPress. For my winter term classes, I am probably going to have one use Blogger (as I did this summer for the same class) and the other use Uniblogs.
It will be interesting to see what the different experiences of students are. I’ll report back here on this in about 14 weeks, in late February!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Make Balance and Intentionality Your Screentime Education Goal - 2019
- Using ffWorks and FFmpeg for Video Compression - 2018
- Gangnam Style Videos: USNA vs USAFA vs Westpoint - 2012
- iPhoto '11 First Impressions - 2010
- UNT Socialists Protest Upcoming Speech by former President Bush - 2010
- Amazed by Student Creativity Using Scratch! - 2010
- RockMelt: A Chrome-based Browser for the Facebook Generation - 2010
- Riding the Shanghai Maglev at 267 miles per hour (431 km/hr) - 2009
- Boingo WiFi Charges in China - 2009
- Exploring, Learning and Communicating with Wordle - 2008