Mike Brown has published a helpful review of the Fourier Systems Nova5000 in the latest edition of TechLearning. At around $600, the Nova5000 has a pricepoint that will look more attractive to many school districts considering a 1:1 laptop initiative. Miguel Guhlin posted a helpful podcast interview about the Nova5000 back in July to the Internet Archive that you may want to check out also if you’re interested in learning more.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- A Return to the Simple Pleasures of Daily Blogging - 2020
- 2nd PLAYDATE PD Event in Oklahoma: Saturday October 4th! - 2014
- iPhone5 Weight & Form Factor - 2012
- Blocked Sites in China - 2010
- Purchase a new webkinz or say goodbye to WebKinz World Online - 2009
- An Exemplary Interactive Mobile Conference Website (Vision 2020 Conference) - 2009
- Deer Creek (Oklahoma) Students and Teachers Using Skype - 2009
- Edmond Parents Protested President Obama's Speech - 2009
- Podcast281: Brisinger Book Release, Home Run Books, Flow, and Reading Advice from 10 Year Old Alexander - 2008
- Learning 2.0 Conference opening panel - 2007