What are the web 2.0-related technologies or technology uses you are must enthusiastic about as you move into 2007, from a personal or professional-use standpoint?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Student Voice, YouTube, & Digital Citizenship: Rachel Fryer on the TEDx Stage - 2016
- Fantastic Questions for Student Learning Reflections - 2015
- Join Our Google Hangout Today: 2014 EdTech Year in Review - 2014
- Comparing Differences in Website Statistics Between CloudFlare and Google Analytics - 2014
- Holiday iPhone and iPod Touch Application Pruning - 2009
- An Oklahoma City to Kansas City Amtrak Connection may be coming! - 2008
- More lessons learned on iPod video conversion - 2006
- More intelligent web on the way - 2006
- Classroom Audio Podcasting - 2005
- Great Prime Rib! - 2005