This is the recipe I used this past Christmas to successfully cook a quite succulent prime rib for our Lubbock family.
Turkey pales in comparison to the amazing flavor of a well-cooked prime rib! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Student Voice, YouTube, & Digital Citizenship: Rachel Fryer on the TEDx Stage - 2016
- Fantastic Questions for Student Learning Reflections - 2015
- Join Our Google Hangout Today: 2014 EdTech Year in Review - 2014
- Comparing Differences in Website Statistics Between CloudFlare and Google Analytics - 2014
- Holiday iPhone and iPod Touch Application Pruning - 2009
- An Oklahoma City to Kansas City Amtrak Connection may be coming! - 2008
- More lessons learned on iPod video conversion - 2006
- Top web 2.0 priorities for 2007 - 2006
- More intelligent web on the way - 2006
- Classroom Audio Podcasting - 2005