I’ve posted some new thoughts to the TechLearning blog in a post titled, “School without Google?”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- More EdCamps Coming: Tulsa, Andover (Kansas) & Stillwater - 2014
- Text Complexity for Common Core State Standards by Linda Everett - 2012
- Recent Developments in Oklahoma Teacher Evaluation by Louis Barlow - 2012
- Developing Student Thinking Skills for College, Career and Citizenship by Rebecca Wilkinson #ccss - 2012
- The Future is Now: IT in Common Core by Nick Migliorino - 2012
- Springer & Monson to Barresi: You Don't Have the Right to Take Over Our Public Schools in Oklahoma - 2012
- Fund the Dreams of Students Through The Generation Project - 2011
- Silvia Tolisano on Skype in the Classroom and Digital Storytelling - 2010
- Personalized Digital Newspapers - 2010
- Explorations enroute to and in Christchurch, New Zealand - 2009