The Women of Web 2.0 skypecast from last week (Wednesday night to be exact) that included an interview with me as a featured guest is available online. There were a few technical problems with some echo effects and Skype bandwidth (I think related to my hotel connection in St Louis) but overall the interview went well and was a lot of fun! The intro song for this skypecast is pretty long, so don’t give up when you start listening… the show starts after a minute or two with “WOW moments of the week” and then goes to the interview.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- EduBrawl! Pros Debate Mobile, Flipped and Games - 2013
- iPad: A Tool for Differentiation (in a primary classroom) #mace11 #edapp - 2011
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Founding Fathers (a book club discussion) - 2010
- Two Flowers Unblocks Ning - 2010
- Web 2.0 Projects by Laura Sadler #mace2010 - 2010
- Cell Phones R 4 More Than Texting: Let's plan for them, not ban them! - 2010
- Free Resources from Discovery Education #mace2010 - 2010
- Janet Wozniak: Think back to the reason you got into education: To change the world - 2010
- It takes leadership to get creative in schools and support the use of Skype - 2010
- Kansas Memory: Real Stories, Real People #mace2010 - 2010