As I said today in my keynote for ODLA 2007 today, “For those with access, the world is flatter than ever.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- How I'm Voting and Prepared to Vote in Oklahoma City November 6, 2018 - 2018
- 3rd Grade Narrated Art About Bats - 2012
- Podcast333: Reflections on Social Media, School Change, 21st Century Learning Skills, and China - 2009
- Crescent Public Schools: A Beacon for Oklahoma Education - 2008
- A big screen! - 2007
- Social Bookmarking with Del.icio.us: It's about Information, Collaboration, and Access - 2007
- Free web-based audio conferencing - 2007
- No Ustream today - 2007
- ODLA Keynote Monday - Live and Recorded - 2007
- Podcast97: Bullying Prevention Panel (including cyberbullying) - 2006