The December 11, 2007 webinar “Broadband Bootcamp for Educators” in which I served as a panelist is available online for free viewing, in a synchronized audio and slide web presentation from Insight24.com. Program run time is just over 1 hour.
This webinar series is coordinated and sponsored by The Consortium for School Networking (COSN) along with the United States Telecom Association. Two more webinars are scheduled for January and February, including one on January 8th titled “Disaster Planning and Emergency Response in our Schools.” Registration for all webinars is free, and is available along with on-demand viewing links for past webinars on US Telecomm’s website. Registration IS required to participate in the live webinars, as well as view the archived past webinars.
Webinars are available online for on-demand viewing for just 90 days following each presentation.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Guidelines for Digital Sharing - 2019
- Craigslist and Facebook Bring Lost Golden Retriever Home - 2014
- Create a Personal Publication Archive with Open Journal Systems (OJS) - 2014
- Teaching is a moral calling (Will someone please tell Arne and Barack?) - 2011
- iPad Fever and 1 to 1 Learning Lessons from the Experts - 2011
- Favorite Picture Books About Maine - 2011
- Enabling YouTube Comment Moderation (Screenr Screencast Tutorial) - 2010
- A holiday lesson in ethics via Webkinz - 2009
- A blast back to my podcasting past - 2008
- Want E-learning job leads? Get Linked-In! - 2008