The December 11, 2007 webinar “Broadband Bootcamp for Educators” in which I served as a panelist is available online for free viewing, in a synchronized audio and slide web presentation from Insight24.com. Program run time is just over 1 hour.
This webinar series is coordinated and sponsored by The Consortium for School Networking (COSN) along with the United States Telecom Association. Two more webinars are scheduled for January and February, including one on January 8th titled “Disaster Planning and Emergency Response in our Schools.” Registration for all webinars is free, and is available along with on-demand viewing links for past webinars on US Telecomm’s website. Registration IS required to participate in the live webinars, as well as view the archived past webinars.
Webinars are available online for on-demand viewing for just 90 days following each presentation.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Craigslist and Facebook Bring Lost Golden Retriever Home - 2014
- Create a Personal Publication Archive with Open Journal Systems (OJS) - 2014
- Teaching is a moral calling (Will someone please tell Arne and Barack?) - 2011
- iPad Fever and 1 to 1 Learning Lessons from the Experts - 2011
- Favorite Picture Books About Maine - 2011
- Enabling YouTube Comment Moderation (Screenr Screencast Tutorial) - 2010
- A holiday lesson in ethics via Webkinz - 2009
- A blast back to my podcasting past - 2008
- Want E-learning job leads? Get Linked-In! - 2008
- We DO need other low cost alternatives to OLPC - 2008