All technology related articles and episodes on NPR. Great updates!
Weekend Edition Saturday, April 5, 2008 · A new study shows that just being exposed to the Apple logo can make you more creative. Duke researcher Gavan Fitzsimons talks with NPR’s Susan Stamberg about his study on logos and the brain.
A demo using VoiceThread of how people can use a cell phone or landline phone to share a comment on VoiceThread
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Additional Books to Read on the POW/MIA Situation in Southeast Asia - 2012
- Connect your laptop to a TV - 2011
- Music by Yukon, Oklahoma students aboard the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus - 2010
- Apple laptop battery cycle charges and warranty coverage - 2010
- Always moderate membership in educational networking sites - 2010
- AT&T billing finally figured out I don't work for them anymore - 2009
- Day 1 of SMART Notebook training at CSD - 2009
- Sharing Google Reader feeds by tag and reflections on information flow management - 2008
- Let's ask teachers to rethink assessments - 2007
- Learning, Offshoring, Feedback, Disruptive Process Innovation - 2006