All technology related articles and episodes on NPR. Great updates!
Weekend Edition Saturday, April 5, 2008 · A new study shows that just being exposed to the Apple logo can make you more creative. Duke researcher Gavan Fitzsimons talks with NPR’s Susan Stamberg about his study on logos and the brain.
A demo using VoiceThread of how people can use a cell phone or landline phone to share a comment on VoiceThread
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Best Stylus for iPad Drawing and Sketchnoting - 2016
- Cool Stuff Rachel & I Learned in Minecraft This Weekend - 2014
- Additional Books to Read on the POW/MIA Situation in Southeast Asia - 2012
- Connect your laptop to a TV - 2011
- Music by Yukon, Oklahoma students aboard the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus - 2010
- Apple laptop battery cycle charges and warranty coverage - 2010
- Always moderate membership in educational networking sites - 2010
- AT&T billing finally figured out I don't work for them anymore - 2009
- Day 1 of SMART Notebook training at CSD - 2009
- Sharing Google Reader feeds by tag and reflections on information flow management - 2008