Both my keynote address and the session I co-presented with Vicki Allen were broadcast live over the web this morning from Richardson, Texas, and are available as archived videos. If you watched either or both of these videos “live” or view the archived versions, please leave comments and feedback here! Unfortunately the chat feature of Ustream wouldn’t work on the ESC10 network, but I am grateful the bandwidth was great and the firewall was friendly to these broadcasts!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Learning and Recovering From Failure in STEM Class - 2014
- Professional Digital Publications Archive Project - 2012
- Putting the Passage of Amendment 10-A for Christians Worldwide in Statistical Perspective - 2011
- Editing Video with iMovie taken on a Sony HandyCam mini-DVD Camcorder - 2011
- No Internet Election Campaigns for NJHS Candidates in Lubbock - 2011
- Podcast348: Reflections on Technology Classes for PreService Education Teachers (Part 1) - 2010
- Join me for "Powerful Ingredients" over Ustream tomorrow - 2009
- A Scary Wall Cloud and Rotation Over I-40 Today - 2009
- Geocaching in the Classroom - 2008
- links for 2008-05-15 - 2008