Find nearly any place on Earth and view it by population, climate, and much more
Teachers Need Professional Development and Support to Implement School Technology (NEA report, 10 June 2008)
museum with dinosaur fossils/skeletons, military history, old west history, sports, children’s activity center, etc
13 June 2008 article – workshop offered to teach bloggers and citizen journalists the basics of libel and slander to avoid (hopefully) legal problems.
Actually these are not stupid, they are very helpful! Use your apple remote to drive a keynote slideshow and more.
NeoRemote is a little tool that allows you to control your NeoOffice presentations using Apple Remote. It will also work with any other application that happens to use the same keyboard shortcuts.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Prevent Spiders and Bugs from Getting In a Garage Tornado Shelter - 2014
- Grand View THUNDERS UP! #playingwithmedia - 2012
- Get Arabic and English News Perspectives on Meedan.net - 2010
- Mining could transform the economy of Afghanistan - 2010
- Pro-Envelope lobby fighting paperless movement - 2010
- Podcast321: Getting a Global Perspective - The Power of Collaborative Projects by Dyane Smokorowski - 2009
- Momentous evening of family co-learning with WordPress - 2008
- VoiceThread archival export and comment moderation experiences - 2008
- New link for Mother's Day Podcasts - 2007
- Blogging can make you smarter - 2007