Similar site to Digg, only it is utilized by CNN
Hashtags are a community-driven convention for adding additional context and metadata to your tweets. They’re like tags on Flickr, only added inline to your post. You create a hashtag simply by prefixing a word with a hash symbol: #hashtag.
The Media Education Lab at Temple University is one of the nation’s leading research and community outreach programs for media literacy education. This Web site provides access to some of our scholarship, programs, professional reports, creative multimedi
Documentary filmmakers have created, through their professional associations, a clear, easy to understand statement of fair and reasonable approaches to fair use.
Great, up to date materials and resources on intellectual property issues, copyright, and fair use for educators from Temple University’s Media Education Lab
“Learning Events” are web-casts, Skype conferences, video streams, or physical conferences around technology and learning. You can use this wiki page to participate in or to schedule an event. (Steve Hargedon has organized this site)
Discussion forum page on the NECC 2008 Ning for my poster session on VoiceThread
Ning discussion forum page for my session on digital storytelling, reading and writing with Vicki Allen and Karen Montgomery
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- iPad App Smashing with Google Forms, Haiku Deck, Explain Everything, and YouTube - 2014
- Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I eBook Now Available - 2013
- A Live Action Charlie Chaplin Google Doodle #gct - 2011
- Google Docs now supports free Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - 2010
- International Spy Museum Report and iPhone GS powered Google Maps - 2009
- K12Online09 Call for Proposals and Keynoters announced! - 2009
- Monitor NECC 2008 Ning discussions with RSS - 2008
- NECC 2008 certain to challenge conference bandwidth limits - 2008
- WordPress discussion, anyone? - 2008
- Schools are no longer the knowledge gatekeepers - 2007