We had a great day of conversations today at EduBloggerCon09!
Hat tip to Peggy George for sharing this original photo!
My posts for the day were:
– EduBloggerCon: Web 2.0 Smackdown
– Wish a particular tool existed? Learn how to get it made! We’ll design a tool together
– Leveraging social media tools for social change (includes Ustream video archive recordings)
Tomorrow I’m off to Gary Stager’s 3rd Annual Constructivist Celebration @ NECC !
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Visual Notes from Steven Anderson & Kyle Pace's ISTE Session for Administrators - 2013
- Open Educational Resources: Share, Remix, Learn #iste11 - 2011
- Copyright and licensing considerations when importing library audiobooks - 2010
- Leveraging social media tools for social change - 2009
- Wish a particular tool existed? Learn how to get it made! We'll design a tool together - 2009
- EduBloggerCon: Web 2.0 Smackdown - 2009
- A light table, sand, music, tragic history and a phenomenal artist - 2009
- Director of Technology and Education Outreach: Oklahoma Heritage Association! - 2008
- Nuggets from NECC (2) - 2007
- From "Hand it In" to "Publish it": Re-envisioning our Classrooms by Will Richardson - 2007