We had a great day of conversations today at EduBloggerCon09!
Hat tip to Peggy George for sharing this original photo!
My posts for the day were:
– EduBloggerCon: Web 2.0 Smackdown
– Wish a particular tool existed? Learn how to get it made! We’ll design a tool together
– Leveraging social media tools for social change (includes Ustream video archive recordings)
Tomorrow I’m off to Gary Stager’s 3rd Annual Constructivist Celebration @ NECC !
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Visual Notes from Steven Anderson & Kyle Pace's ISTE Session for Administrators - 2013
- Open Educational Resources: Share, Remix, Learn #iste11 - 2011
- Copyright and licensing considerations when importing library audiobooks - 2010
- Leveraging social media tools for social change - 2009
- Wish a particular tool existed? Learn how to get it made! We'll design a tool together - 2009
- EduBloggerCon: Web 2.0 Smackdown - 2009
- A light table, sand, music, tragic history and a phenomenal artist - 2009
- Director of Technology and Education Outreach: Oklahoma Heritage Association! - 2008
- Nuggets from NECC (2) - 2007
- From "Hand it In" to "Publish it": Re-envisioning our Classrooms by Will Richardson - 2007