We had a great day of conversations today at EduBloggerCon09!
Hat tip to Peggy George for sharing this original photo!
My posts for the day were:
– EduBloggerCon: Web 2.0 Smackdown
– Wish a particular tool existed? Learn how to get it made! We’ll design a tool together
– Leveraging social media tools for social change (includes Ustream video archive recordings)
Tomorrow I’m off to Gary Stager’s 3rd Annual Constructivist Celebration @ NECC !
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Interview with Chris Davis on "Journeys in Podcasting" Project - 2015
- Gameification is SO Much More Than Badges - 2015
- Using iPads in the Classroom? Check Out Classkick - 2015
- Visual Notes from Steven Anderson & Kyle Pace's ISTE Session for Administrators - 2013
- Open Educational Resources: Share, Remix, Learn #iste11 - 2011
- Copyright and licensing considerations when importing library audiobooks - 2010
- Leveraging social media tools for social change - 2009
- Wish a particular tool existed? Learn how to get it made! We'll design a tool together - 2009
- EduBloggerCon: Web 2.0 Smackdown - 2009
- A light table, sand, music, tragic history and a phenomenal artist - 2009