Doodle remains one of my all-time favorite web 2.0 tools, as a browser-based, platform independent scheduling tool to identify open meeting dates and times for any group. I recently learned about ScheduleOnce, which also offers a free, online scheduling tool. ScheduleOnce’s conference planner also looks good for setting up phone calls or videoconferences with people in different time zones, although this is also functionality Doodle can provide when you enable time zone support. We’re edging closer to the end of daylight savings time, so their graphical DST tool might come in handy.
This Google Calendar add-on looks to have more timeslot options and flexibility than Doodle.
Do you use or know of other free, web-based tools like these which can be used to facilitate meeting scheduling?
Hat tip to A. Kipta for the link to ScheduleOnce.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Lessons Learned as an Educational Consultant (Oct 2013) - 2013
- Steve Jobs Inspired Me to Dream Big Again - 2011
- Jack Berckemeyer: Opening Keynote at Qatar Academy - 2011
- Marketing Flyer for the 2010 K-12 Online Conference #k12online10 - 2010
- A worthless worksheet and a voluntary VoiceThread - 2008
- Is technology at school an event or a tool set? - 2008
- K12Online discussions on EdTechTalk - 2007
- Turning to YouTube for an Origami Tutorial - 2007
- Meaningful professional development via book studies - 2007
- 2nd Grade podcast - 2005