EdTechTalk is one of the best online communities to get and stay connected with other educators interested in the effective ways to use both educational technologies as well as creative teaching strategies to engage students and improve opportunities for learning.
Tomorrow evening at 6 pm (for me in in North America Central time – GMT start is 2007-10-08 23:00) I’ll be joining others in the “It’s Elementary” webcast channel for a preview of the upcoming K-12 Online Conference, which also kicks off tomorrow with a pre-conference keynote from David Warlick!
Later in the month, also related to K-12 Online, EdTechTalk will host “Building Online Communities for Youth” (2007-10-24 21:00 Eastern US time) with Lee Baber, Paul Allison, Susan Ettenheim, and Chris Sloan. Check it out if you can!
To keep up to date on all the great EdTechTalk programming, a variety of subscription options for different shows hosted as webcasts are available. You can also subscribe to the EdTechTalk newsletter after you create an account on their website. Click “my account,” then “edit” and “my newsletters” to subscribe.
Don’t forget to check the K-12 Online Conference blog tomorrow morning for links to audio and video versions of David Warlick’s preconference keynote! Separate podcast channels / web feeds will be available for subscription to conference presentations also!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Lessons Learned as an Educational Consultant (Oct 2013) - 2013
- Steve Jobs Inspired Me to Dream Big Again - 2011
- Jack Berckemeyer: Opening Keynote at Qatar Academy - 2011
- Marketing Flyer for the 2010 K-12 Online Conference #k12online10 - 2010
- Tools to simplify meeting scheduling - 2009
- A worthless worksheet and a voluntary VoiceThread - 2008
- Is technology at school an event or a tool set? - 2008
- Turning to YouTube for an Origami Tutorial - 2007
- Meaningful professional development via book studies - 2007
- 2nd Grade podcast - 2005