Rachel Smith’s documentary artistry at Northern Voice was spectacular. With her iPad and Auto-Sketch Pro. Wow.
I love this one too! Bring forth thy mysteries, digital storytellers!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (On which hyperlinking and multi-tasking is possible but still pretty arduous.)
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- K12 Online Echo Webcast TONIGHT with Brian Crosby! - 2010
- iPhone video trimming: Fast and functional - 2010
- Podcast316: Behold the Glory and Honor of the Snack Leader! - 2009
- links for 2008-05-11 - 2008
- Cell phone jammers at school? - 2007
- Enhanced podcasts and bandwidth - 2006
- What do I want to do? - 2006
- Choices are more problematic than tools - 2006
- Digital immigrants just don't get it - 2006