The K-12 Online Conference is the best free professional development opportunity for educators worldwide of which I’m aware. The call for 2010 conference volunteers has been posted.
Please read over the post, consider the different committees, and submit the provided Google form to volunteer. The conference starts in mid-October, so there’s only about a month and a half to get ready for the conference. Your participation as a K-12 Online Conference volunteer will be appreciated, and I’m positive you’ll find the experience of collaborating with other educators worldwide in this endeavor to be richly rewarding!
Please share this call for volunteers with other educators you know.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Print over WiFi to Lexmark Printer from Mac Laptop - 2013
- Helping Parents in Prison Connect with their Children - 2011
- Used Access 95 book, anyone? - 2010
- An iPhone-recorded International Cooking Show Episode - 2009
- Media literacy, US Presidential elections, and assertions of infanticide support - 2008
- Podcast enclosure mystery: Help! - 2007
- The Children's Machine - 2006
- Farewell to a good friend - 2005
- Free PDF converters - 2005
- Cell phones in the developing world - 2005