Don’t “overthink this” as an adult – Audioboo works as technology should!
- Simple, web-based recording and sharing
- company is based in England
Audio websites may be transitioning to the “.fm” domain, and video sites to the “.tv” domain in the future. AudioBoo is already on that audio domain.
Example: Clif’s son describing his first day of PreSchool
We didn’t geo-locate this because it was from our house!
We used the iPhone app from Audioboo to create this.
Clif’s AudioBoo channel: http://audioboo.fm/clifmims
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- A Fourth Grader is Inspired by Oklahoma Artist Danny Gordon - 2013
- Congrats Brad Wilson: iRig Mic Winner for Sharing Student Media in September - 2011
- Podcast381: Reach for the Stars Using Media in Your Classroom - 2011
- Podcast361: Be Like Google (as a school community) - 2010
- Podcast360: Say YES to WikiPedia by Philip Cummings - 2010
- Podcast359: PODDY Training: iPod Touches in the Early Childhood Classroom - 2010
- Podcast358: Lessons Learned Ustreaming EVERY Conference Presentation (and more) with Clif Mims - 2010
- My TeachMeet Tennessee Shares on Digital Storytelling and Balanced Filtering in Schools #tmtn - 2010
- 2010 will be an interesting year for Oklahoma educational politics - 2009
- RIAA lawsuits are not constructive responses to P2P file sharing - 2008