Don’t “overthink this” as an adult – Audioboo works as technology should!
– Simple, web-based recording and sharing
– company is based in England
Audio websites may be transitioning to the “.fm” domain, and video sites to the “.tv” domain in the future. AudioBoo is already on that audio domain.
Example: Clif’s son describing his first day of PreSchool
We didn’t geo-locate this because it was from our house!
We used the iPhone app from Audioboo to create this.
Clif’s AudioBoo channel: http://audioboo.fm/clifmims
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- A Fourth Grader is Inspired by Oklahoma Artist Danny Gordon - 2013
- Congrats Brad Wilson: iRig Mic Winner for Sharing Student Media in September - 2011
- Podcast381: Reach for the Stars Using Media in Your Classroom - 2011
- Podcast361: Be Like Google (as a school community) - 2010
- Podcast360: Say YES to WikiPedia by Philip Cummings - 2010
- Podcast359: PODDY Training: iPod Touches in the Early Childhood Classroom - 2010
- Podcast358: Lessons Learned Ustreaming EVERY Conference Presentation (and more) with Clif Mims - 2010
- My TeachMeet Tennessee Shares on Digital Storytelling and Balanced Filtering in Schools #tmtn - 2010
- 2010 will be an interesting year for Oklahoma educational politics - 2009
- RIAA lawsuits are not constructive responses to P2P file sharing - 2008