Manuel Gonzales has been the lead educational technology trainer for the Oklahoma State Department of Education for the past couple of years, and is a fantastic edtech guru. Manuel is moving with his family to Denver this spring because of his wife’s job, and let me know last week about the very creative professional resume he’s made on Prezi.
Manuel is utilizing a tinyurl address (tinyurl.com/manuelgonzales) as a “pointer” to the much longer (and impossible to share over the phone) Prezi website address of his resume. The way he integrated two embedded videos into this presentation is very creative. It makes my own resume on eMurse look pretty boring by comparison!
If you are in the Denver area or know anyone in Denver looking to hire a VERY capable, innovative, and outstanding team player for educational technology training and support, please put them in contact with Manuel. His direct contact details are included at the end of his Prezi resume.
Have you seen other innovative resumes, put together with Prezi or other web tools lately?
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Document Your World With HyperLapse Videos - 2015
- Cool iPad Art & STEAM Apps & Hacks - 2015
- Improving Student Writing Using iPads - 2014
- Use Appointment Slots on a Google Calendar - 2012
- Creative Math Word Problems about Rock Climbing & Mountaineering #favlesson - 2012
- Underwhelmed by iBooks Author Software - 2012
- Considering Options to Reduce Monthly Wireless Bills - 2011
- Beatings, Electric Shock and Death for Internet Addicted Chinese Youth - 2010
- Why don't more teachers integrate technology more effectively? - 2010
- Mind blowing photo resolution from the inauguration - 2009