A couple weeks ago in Missoula, Montana, Karen Montgomery and I led a 1.5 day workshop for educational leaders focused on “Technology Leadership: PLNs, Vision & PD.” During the workshop, participants attending face-to-face in Missoula as well as remotely via H.323 videoconferencing links responded to the “Digital Vision for Schools 2011 Challenge” by recording 30 second videos and posting them to YouTube. This is a four minute video montage of the submissions by six of our workshop participants. I’ll be sharing this tomorrow as part of my keynote address at the 2011 Mississippi Educational Computing Association‘s annual conference.
Read more about our workshop and learning experiences together with Montana educators on my January post, “Highlights from Today’s Technology Leadership Workshop in Missoula, MT.”
Access more videos related to educational leadership and digital vision on wiki.wesfryer.com/videos.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Visualize: Sticky Learning (Visual Notetaking) - 2014
- A Renaissance in Educational Podcasting - 2014
- Recorded Audio & Resources from my #otaem12 Presentations Today - 2012
- Standards Mapping the Common Core to Everyday Instruction and Teaching - 2012
- Can You Do That? Legal Issues in Tech Administration #otaem12 - 2012
- Visioning New Schools with David Warlick - 2012
- Anywhere, Anytime Learning by Janet Barresi - 2012
- Learning with iPad #msmeca11 - 2011
- "Reply All" Bridgestone Super Bowl Ad Highlights Important Social Media Issues #msmeca11 - 2011
- Web Browser Options #gct - 2011