A couple weeks ago in Missoula, Montana, Karen Montgomery and I led a 1.5 day workshop for educational leaders focused on “Technology Leadership: PLNs, Vision & PD.” During the workshop, participants attending face-to-face in Missoula as well as remotely via H.323 videoconferencing links responded to the “Digital Vision for Schools 2011 Challenge” by recording 30 second videos and posting them to YouTube. This is a four minute video montage of the submissions by six of our workshop participants. I’ll be sharing this tomorrow as part of my keynote address at the 2011 Mississippi Educational Computing Association‘s annual conference.
Read more about our workshop and learning experiences together with Montana educators on my January post, “Highlights from Today’s Technology Leadership Workshop in Missoula, MT.”
Access more videos related to educational leadership and digital vision on wiki.wesfryer.com/videos.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Triple Threat in Tech: A Reflection - 2016
- Visualize: Sticky Learning (Visual Notetaking) - 2014
- A Renaissance in Educational Podcasting - 2014
- Recorded Audio & Resources from my #otaem12 Presentations Today - 2012
- Standards Mapping the Common Core to Everyday Instruction and Teaching - 2012
- Can You Do That? Legal Issues in Tech Administration #otaem12 - 2012
- Visioning New Schools with David Warlick - 2012
- Anywhere, Anytime Learning by Janet Barresi - 2012
- Learning with iPad #msmeca11 - 2011
- "Reply All" Bridgestone Super Bowl Ad Highlights Important Social Media Issues #msmeca11 - 2011