Comedian Don McMillian‘s 2008 skit, “Life After Death By PowerPoint” (4 min, 24 sec) is a favorite video of mine to share with pre-service education students learning how to use images effectively in the “Presentation Zen” style of Garr Reynolds.
I’ve included this as a recommended video in the “Images” chapter of “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing.” I’m planning to publish the ePUB ebook version on July 4th. If you haven’t already, please “like” the Facebook page I’ve setup for the book to stay updated!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Fix When Facebook Shows Wrong Site Image and Title - 2014
- My year with an iPad - 2013
- Want to understand political Islam better? Yaroslav Trofimov is an excellent teacher - 2010
- Lincoln in 60 Seconds - 2009
- Live from Mount Vernon - 2009
- links for 2008-07-03 - 2008
- Thoughts on bit literacy and information overload coping strategies - 2007
- Podcast65: Digital Camcorder Technologies - 2006
- Bluetooth: My new best friend! - 2005