Comedian Don McMillian‘s 2008 skit, “Life After Death By PowerPoint” (4 min, 24 sec) is a favorite video of mine to share with pre-service education students learning how to use images effectively in the “Presentation Zen” style of Garr Reynolds.
I’ve included this as a recommended video in the “Images” chapter of “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing.” I’m planning to publish the ePUB ebook version on July 4th. If you haven’t already, please “like” the Facebook page I’ve setup for the book to stay updated!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- My year with an iPad - 2013
- Want to understand political Islam better? Yaroslav Trofimov is an excellent teacher - 2010
- Lincoln in 60 Seconds - 2009
- Live from Mount Vernon - 2009
- links for 2008-07-03 - 2008
- Thoughts on bit literacy and information overload coping strategies - 2007
- Podcast65: Digital Camcorder Technologies - 2006
- Bluetooth: My new best friend! - 2005