Tomorrow on Saturday, October 22, 2011, I’ll be joining over 1000 educators from around the United States (and probably some other countries) in the Fall 2011 Discovery Educator’s Network Virtual Conference: Tech or Treat!
I’ll be sharing a spotlight session at 1 pm Eastern / noon Central / 11 am Mountain / 10 am Pacific on “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing.” In the spirit of the webinar’s theme, “Tech or Treat,” I’ll be offering both during my session. If you want to peek, check out slide 11 or 85 of my presentation slides on SlideShare. The offer expires midnight Eastern time on Sunday, October 23rd!
The links within the SlideShare above should be “clickable” in your web browser. Additional links and resources are available on my handouts wiki. Please join the DEN Tech or Treat fun tomorrow! (Registration is FREE and it’s not too late.) Follow the public backchannel with the Twitter hashtag #denvirtcon. (Originally I thought the hashtag was “tech treats,” but I was wrong.)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Cisco Meraki Lab Workshop (October 2015) - 2015
- NetPotential 2011 Conference Notes - 2011
- One of my favorite Oklahoma Classroom Blogs - 2011
- A touching story about Dad, the hero - 2009
- Visualizing social media publishing - LIVE - 2009
- Getting Started with Oral History Interviews - 2008
- Research-based suggestions for the digital storytelling process - 2008
- Professional development submission requests integrated in K12Online08 blog - 2008
- U.S. Citizens: Contact your elected officials about Change Congress - 2008
- Beyond the digital native / immigrant dichotomy - 2006