I owe Adam Zodrow a big debt of gratitude: Last week he told me about CDR Electronics in Oklahoma City. Thanks to that bit of Macintosh-related intel, I was able to purchase a 4th generation, 64 GB iPod today for $230. The same iPod sold new from Apple costs $400. I think I got a great deal!
If I’d had an extra $700, I would have also bought the 11″ MacBook Air they had for sale.
Lots of great deals on used Apple hardware, as well as other kinds of electronics. You can bet I’ll be back! If you’re in the market for any iPods, iPads, or iPhones and live in or anywhere near Oklahoma City, I highly recommend you check out CDR Electronics. It’s just off I-240 and Penn, on the south access road. They have a great inventory, and both the prices as well as “feel” of the store are MUCH better than OKC-area pawn shops I’ve visited looking for other electronics deals.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Turn off Automatic iPhone Backups in iTunes with DiskAid - 2012
- Handwriting Resource Websites - 2012
- Day 1 experiences with a class blog on 21classes - 2010
- PBworks spam cleanup on Great Book Stories - 2010
- Paper-based Oxford English Dictionary days may be limited - 2010
- Mexico Cleaning up Police Corruption? - 2010
- Welcome to back to school PD: Let's start live blogging - 2009
- Spam Twitter Followers Proliferating - 2009
- Presentation for Oklahoma State School Board Association (Celebrate Oklahoma Voices) - 2009
- Podcast275V: Installing Moodle via Fantastico from CPanel on a Custom Sub-Domain - 2008