This evening in Galena, Illinois, I shared how wonderful the Mobile Learning Conference was several weeks ago in Tucson, as well as the other conferences sponsored by the Arizona K-12 Center. These conversations reminded me of the fantastic 3.5 minute video which the center put together several years ago. This is one of the most powerful and effective videos I’ve ever seen which highlights the importance of good teachers as well as ongoing professional development. Take a few minutes and watch it.
Whether or not you’re in Arizona, consider sharing this video with others you know to make these critical educational points. We need the best teachers we can possible have in our classrooms. We all need to remain lifelong learners. To do those things, we need ongoing, high quality professional development opportunities for teachers in all grade levels and content areas.
Well done, Arizona K-12 Center!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- LTE Data Speeds versus Hotel Wifi - 2015
- Industrial Farms, Cheaper Food & Healthy Eating - 2015
- Pocket Casts: A Better Smartphone App for Podcatching (Podcast listening) - 2012
- Digital Storytelling with Pinnacle Studio for iPad - 2012
- NCLB Fulfilling Mission to Portray All Public Schools as Failing - 2011
- Comparing Electric Cars (October 2011) - 2011
- The backstory of Oklahoma State Question 744 - 2010
- Gridlock may promote US Political Stability - 2010
- Eliminating Mac Address Book Duplicate Entries - 2009
- Advancing eBook technologies - 2008