At last! 🙂
Smart Technologies has published an article I wrote a couple of months ago titled “The Digital Face of 21st Century Curriculum: How digital content is changing teaching and learning.” This is available on pages 24-28 of Interactive Educator Magazine’s Autumn 2005 issue, downloadable as a 48 page PDF file.
This was the topic of my podcast on September 7, 2005, which I created shortly after finishing this article.
I also have a smaller 7 page version available (PDF) from my website. I recommend the full version, however– I am QUITE honored to be in the company of David Warlick, Judi Harris, David Weinberger and others in this publication! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Our Daughter Plays Minecraft with International YouTubers - 2015
- Use an Older Wii Remote with Smoothboard Software - 2014
- Small Museums, Libraries and Archives: Advocating to Preserve Community Heritage - 2013
- Advocating for Balanced Content Filtering in Oklahoma City Public Schools - 2011
- Help Needed from Urban Educators: Are Evernote, GDocs & Edmodo Blocked for Your Students? - 2011
- Cloud computing for Microsoft, Persistent requests for IT, and 3 screen strategies - 2010
- Going Mobile with Digital Storytelling - 2010
- Doubting the power of Netbooks? Consider Chrome OS - 2009
- Pleased with Windows 7 default scanning functionality - 2009
- Website visitor tracking with Feedjit and ClustrMaps - 2008