I am finalizing a custom DVD this afternoon (created using iMovie and iDVD) and needed to capture still images of DVD scenes for the cover. Unfortunately, Mac OS X disables default screen capture functionality when any type of DVD is playing (commercial or homemade.) Thankfully, the free software program DVD Capture enables this functionality.
Thanks to the amazing Mac guru Devin Henley for this tip!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Teachers as Prophets: The Power to "PROF-a-sigh" Into Students' Futures - 2019
- Ordering Supplies for STEMseeds Camp: Jitterbug Robots - 2015
- Donate via SMS Now to Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims - 2013
- WordPress Feed Error with Whitespace or Extra Line Breaks Fixed - 2013
- Google Play eBooks, Copyright, and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - 2012
- links for 2008-05-20 - 2008
- K12Online08 theme and keynote selection criteria - 2008
- Schools need to respond to the technological power play - 2007
- GPS Advice? - 2006
- Custom lego cool creations - 2006