Jonathan and Michelle Moore have left their respective roles in the Winfield, Kansas public school system to work full-time in technical and instructional support roles for Moodle with Remote Learner. In this interview, they discuss their experiences with Moodle and open source instructional technologies, their new support roles with Moodle-using school districts, and the reasons school districts should be moving toward using and adopting Moodle with teachers and students at all levels. Moodle is a creative tool which invites learners of all ages to invent the future.
Program Length: 39 min, 53 sec
File size: 9.2 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- iPhoneography Light Painting - 2013
- Stories we wish we had recorded or could record - 2010
- Create a free online survey with Google Forms - 2010
- Notes from the RTNDF Multimedia Workshop (Oklahoma) - 2009
- How can I join tonight's skypecast? - 2008
- Central Asia, Oil, Geo-Politics and Smart Playlists - 2008
- Report from EduComm 2007 - 2007
- Sightspeed VOIP - 2006
- RSS to Email with Feedblitz - 2006
- Fun with Photo Booth - 2006