Thank goodness our state assessment tests are finished here in Oklahoma for the year. We need to find a way to have teachers teach and students learn in the FUN and ENGAGING ways they are now that the tests are over ALL through the year. Maybe we should start that needed process by NOT renewing NCLB.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Demonizing Oklahoma Public School Teachers While Praising Them? - 2011
- Hyperlinked sliding image banner in WordPress - 2010
- Let's build openly licensed, digital curriculum together - but where? - 2010
- Bring joy to Mothers in your life this year with a Mother's Day Podcast - 2009
- Setting up a basic content filter for free at granddaddy's house - 2009
- Welcome Jennifer Wagner! - 2007
- New Flickr Quickstart - 2007
- Creative Commons quickstart - 2007
- Professors banning laptops - 2006
- School refinance, vouchers, generational compact and class warfare? - 2004