I have posted some new thoughts to the TechLearning blog which piggybacks a bit on David Jakes’ post from yesterday, “Semi-Permeable.” I titled the post, “A model for permeable classrooms.” This is my remixed schematic of Gore-Tex applied to the “permeable” or “semi-permeable” classroom. 🙂
permeable, goretex, education, learning, reform, school
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Social Media Stories, Instagram Reels and Mojo Videos - 2021
- Help Ricky Wyatt's Family on Tues Dec 30th: Eat at S&B Burger in Norman, OK - 2014
- A Day of WordPress Website Updates - 2014
- The 2014 EdTech Crystal Ball Webcast: Sat Dec 28, 2013 - 2013
- Deleting Foursquare and Personal Privacy Boundaries - 2013
- When Photo Date Meta Info is Handy - 2011
- Virtual K12 Enrollments in White Oak PS, Oklahoma - 2010
- Apply to become an Apple Distinguished Educator in 2009 and ACOT2 - 2008
- Videos from the USS Oklahoma Memorial Dedication in December 2007 - 2008
- Conference blogging and next year's personal / professional development - 2007
[…] Jakes started it and Wes Fryer continued the thought at the Tech Learning blog in the last 24 hours. (if you don’t […]