If the high cost of new technologies has you down, consider using a LCD monitor to convert an existing overhead projector at your school into a LCD projector. 🙂
Thanks to Rod Edwards of the University of Central Oklahoma’s College of Education for sharing this video. For more technical details about this project, refer to “Build Your Own XGA Projector II: Suitable TFT Monitors.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Why You Should NOT Quit Facebook or Twitter - 2019
- Free Home Internet Filtering option (OpenDNS) - 2014
- Amazing Minecraft Webshows, Music Videos and Parody Animation Videos - 2013
- Trapper's Rendezvous 2012: An iPhone documentary - 2012
- Recoverable and Resumable YouTube Uploads with Chrome and FireFox - 2012
- 7th Regiment Kansas Volunteer Cavalry, Bushwhackers, and Jayhawkers (Kansas in 1861 - 1865) - 2012
- Retrain, Retire or Resign: Options for Adult Paradigm Paralysis - 2011
- First XtraNormal Video: MySpace Suicide Prevention - 2011
- Netflix streaming coming to the Nintendo Wii - 2010
- Preparing for digital storytelling workshops (Celebrate Oklahoma Voices) - 2009