A video explaining the new features and upgrades added to the iPhone in January 2008
Cutline is apparently becoming the standard default theme for WordPress, and does offer a wealth of customizable features that makes it preferable to Kubrick IMHO
a plugin for wordpress to gather more robust statistics about blog use, accesses, visitors, etc
Sue is an instructor at a maritime academy in Perth, Australia
Elaine Wrenn’s school in California. I love the slogan “We have 2 things to give children: Roots and Wings” They have been doing a laptop initiative for several years now. Very successful.
A team blog about cooking which my mother has joined. Go mom! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- What Support for Interactive Writing (Blogging) at High School Should Look Like - 2013
- Recommended Reading for Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit: 19-20 April 2012 - 2012
- Spoken Word Poetry, Project V.O.I.C.E. and Sarah Kay at #tedxokc - 2011
- Create a web feed for school sites which don't provide/support RSS - 2010
- Transitioning to 1:1 Netbooks via BYOL - 2009
- 10,000 miles apart and learning - 2008
- NCCE 2008 workshop audio recordings - 2008
- Positive impressions of WordPress 2.5 - 2008
- MySpace defamation suit highlights important issues - 2007
- Reflecting on helping kids develop their own ethical filters - 2007