You are welcome to join Sue Waters, an Australian sea captain, my family and I in an interactive videoconference over Ustream.tv at 1:30 am GMT on Friday, April 11th. That will be Thursday evening, April 10th at 8:30 pm for us here in Oklahoma, 9:30 am on Friday, April 10th for Sue in Western Australia. Use the previous GMT link to determine what time this conference will take place where you currently reside on our planet.
We’ll be meeting on Sue’s Ustream.tv channel. Hope you can join us. If you can think of additional questions to pose to an experienced sea captain, please add your questions to the list we’ve started over on Learning Signs.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- What Support for Interactive Writing (Blogging) at High School Should Look Like - 2013
- Recommended Reading for Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit: 19-20 April 2012 - 2012
- Spoken Word Poetry, Project V.O.I.C.E. and Sarah Kay at #tedxokc - 2011
- Create a web feed for school sites which don't provide/support RSS - 2010
- Transitioning to 1:1 Netbooks via BYOL - 2009
- links for 2008-04-08 - 2008
- NCCE 2008 workshop audio recordings - 2008
- Positive impressions of WordPress 2.5 - 2008
- MySpace defamation suit highlights important issues - 2007
- Reflecting on helping kids develop their own ethical filters - 2007