Please join me and many others in the Digital Literacy debate organized by Josie Fraser:
…the Digital Literacy debate… will be taking place online, in Elluminate, on Friday 27 March 2009, at 1pm GMT [THAT’S 8 AM CST] … The purpose of the debate is to try and move forward on issues surrounding Digital Literacy. The focus of the debate will be the UK education sector, but international attendees and contributors are more than welcome. Recently, Digital Literacy has gained a lot of traction within academic and educational technology discussion within the UK, and is generally thought of as A Good Thing. However, some important questions have yet to be addressed.
Please join us in Elluminate – no password is required.
The session will be recorded. Check out the schedule on the wiki to see what’s coming up. See you online!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Advice for Responding to and Protecting Against Phishing Email Attacks - 2019
- Visualize Tweets on a Map with Avian for AppleTV - 2017
- FaceTime Connection During a Tornado Warning - 2015
- Oklahomans Against High Stakes Testing Worship - 2012
- Unwrapping Common Core State Standards and Unit Planning (Deer Creek Public Schools) - 2012
- Flip Video Session Recording - With a Tripod! - 2010
- Forget the iPad - The MacBook Wheel is what you really want - 2010
- The Thursday Folder and Worksheet Measured Learning - 2009
- Exploring differences in preteen social networking sites - 2008
- Blogs, Wikis, District Polices, Walled Gardens and the Open Web - 2008