These are the slides for my presentation tomorrow at the 2010 Oklahoma Distance Learning Association‘s spring conference, on “Technology Trends in Higher Education.” This is a slightly tweaked version of the presentation I created from scratch and shared in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, on April 9th. That version is available as a poorly synchronized SlideCast on SlideShare, which is embedded below as well. For this ODLA version, I added a graph on mobile device use by youth shared by Kevin Hodgson in his post this week, “Computers in their Pockets.” The April 20, 2010 report from PEW is titled, “Teens and Mobile Phones.”
That April 9th presentation is also available as an audio-only podcast.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Great STEM Video for Architecture and Cantilever Spans Lesson - 2014
- Bulk-Modify YouTube Videos to Turn ON Comment Moderation - 2013
- Remembering "Go Green, Go Electric" from Earth Day 2009 - 2010
- Working hard to get the public excited about MINIMUM standards - 2010
- USA Today for iPad application features beautiful photos of the day - 2010
- Advice for a higher education digital learning advocacy presentation - 2009
- NECC 2008 Button Contest: The Learning Revolution - 2008
- 2TB iPod on the way? - 2008
- links for 2008-04-22 - 2008
- And so it begins (OLPC deployment) - 2007