Combine powerful ideas from Dan Pink, an extremely talented artist, stopmotion photography and Youtube: What do you get? The almost-eleven minute video, “RSA Animate – Drive.” This is one of the best visual presentations of ideas I’ve ever seen.
School administrators and politicians, are you listening? As educators we need to be.
Sean Griffin‘s artistic live-drawing of Oklahoma SDE-sponsored summit on dropouts in March 2009 immediately came to mind when I saw this, along with Rachel Smith’s recent iPad sketches at Northern Voice 2010. It’s amazing to see time-lapse / stopmotion video of these creations with a superimposed audio-track, as RSA did with this Dan Pink presentation. VERY effective method for visual presentations.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Essential Technology Support Staff Skills and Characteristics - 2019
- 12 Gigs in 3 Minutes - 2014
- Recent College Grads Wanted More Tech Classes - 2012
- Advice for a College Graduate - 2012
- From a church talent show to the Ellen DeGeneres Show: YouTube fame for an Edmond 6th grader - 2010
- Access Flash websites on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (including Webkinz and Club Penguin) - 2010
- Welcome to the Social Media Revolution (video) - 2010
- Never underestimate the value of becoming a published author in 1st grade - 2010
- The lure of iReporter fame encourages dangerous tornado chasing - 2009
- Talkin' bout the revolution... - 2008