Week 1 of the 2010 iConnect, iLearn Conference came to an end today in Colby, Kansas. Next week the conference moves to Salina, Kansas. These are the session resources from the morning’s keynote and two breakout sessions I shared. I did record audio for the keynote, and may share that later as a podcast and add the audio to the SlideShare to make a Slidecast.
Geo-Apps: Geographic Curriculum Connections
Talk with Media: Using Copyright – Friendly Images
Videos from my breakout sessions are embedded in the above links, but videos from the keynote are not. Here they are, in case you’re interested in checking them out.
Find more videos like this on Celebrate Oklahoma Voices!
colby, digital, edtech, education, icil2010, kansas, storychaser, storychasers, storytelling, technology
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Brainstorming Ideas to Improve Industry and K12 School Connections in Oklahoma #workforceok - 2011
- Educational Pipeline Challenges in Oklahoma #workforceok - 2011
- Ready for the tablet glut? Meet the 2 x 14" Kno - 2010
- Stop Motion Animation ideas from Charlie Mahoney - 2010
- Digital Storytelling on a Shoestring - 2009
- Tammy Worcester Keynote at OKCPS TechDay09 - 2009
- Our musical performer tonight is George Bush - 2007
- $100 laptop prototype demo - 2006