I’ve shared photos from yesterday and today’s forum, “Beyond the Textbook,” in this Flickr set. I posted two collections of notes from the day, “Morning discussions on digital content, textbooks, & learning” and “Synthesizing #beyondthetextbook dialog in groups.” Interesting conversations and links continue to be shared via Twitter with the hashtag, #beyondthetextbook.
Here are a few photos of the day. My brain is tired! It was a great meet-up, and I’m sure even more good conversations will ensue. Hat tip to Joyce Valenza for sharing several of the photos below on her Flickr channel. I cross-posted them with CC share-alike attribution, per her photo licenses.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- 16 Years of Web Hosting Changes with WordPress and Other Web Platforms: The Lessons Continue - 2018
- AirPlay Mirroring for Chromebooks with AirParrot - 2016
- Synthesizing #beyondthetextbook dialog in groups - 2012
- Morning discussions on digital content, textbooks, & learning - 2012
- Required Reading for #beyondthetextbook - 2012
- Questionable Apple Behavior Regarding Original ACOT Research and Challenge Based Learning - 2010
- Effectiveness of Technology in Schools - 2007
- Internet Connections - 2007
- Liberian Refugees and Bloggers - 2006