Several registration discounts are available for iPad Media Camp in Oklahoma City July 11, 12 and 13, 2012. This is a BYOI (bring your own iPad) training event. A 25% early bird discount is available to anyone registering through June 15, 2012. An alternative (not additional) 50% discount is available to current members of:
- the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- the Oklahoma Technology Association (OTA)
- Oklahoma A+ Schools Network (OK A+)
- the Oklahoma Distance Learning Association (ODLA)
- CCOSA (Cooperative Council Oklahoma School Administration) and affiliate organizations including OAESP, OASSP, OASA, ODSS, and OMLEA
- the Texas Computer Education Association (TCEA)
- the Mid-America Association for Computers in Education (MACE-KS)
Registration spots are limited, so act soon to reserve spaces for your educational team to attend! More details about each day’s activities are available on the iPad Media Camp Agenda page. If paying by school purchase order, please read this helpful page of tips. If you have questions, please contact Wesley Fryer directly.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Mapping Media, Cantilevers, and Remixing Lego Movie Tunes in Bethany, Oklahoma - 2014
- The Value of Photographic Meta Information - 2011
- First certified African American Teacher in Mountain View Gotebo Schools, Oklahoma - 2010
- Great tech gadget finds at Target this morning - 2010
- New technology on top of the old - 2009
- Advice for graduating seniors - 2008
- NECC button winner: "Here for the learning revolution!" - 2008
- links for 2008-05-23 - 2008
- Interview at KSDE 2007 - 2007
- Carpool discussions with Kevin Honeycutt - 2007