Join Amy Loeffelholz and Wesley Fryer on Saturday morning (Nov 22nd) for a Google Hangout conversation with Arizona science teacher Bethany Ligon, who was featured in the November 1, 2014 Classroom 2.0 Live show, “Technology Integration in Jr. High School.” Bethany has collected a variety of outstanding engineering design project lessons for her students, which she will discuss along with other practical ideas for engaging students in STEM learning. Please join us live if you can, but if you can’t we’ll archive the video and audio version of the show on http://STEMseeds.org. We’ll start at 10:30 Eastern / 9:30 Central / 8:30 Mountain / 7:30 Pacific and talk together for an hour. Your LIVE participation during the show is invited and welcome!
Afterwards, point your web browser over to Classroom 2.0 Live for Lisa Thumann‘s presentation,”20 Need-To-Know Features of GAFE You Should be Using Today.”
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Things I Learned Traveling to Egypt - 2017
- Great STEM Rube Goldberg Video - Girls Love Making Stuff! - 2013
- Parody Fest: Goodnight Goon, Dune, Forest Moon, iPad, Democracy & More - 2012
- Lessons Learned using VoiceThread for iPad - 2011
- Embedding Flash Audio on WordPress.com with an iPad - 2011
- You Could Only Make this Video on a Mobile Phone - 2011
- Speech Tournament Naps, iPod Policies, Laptop Lockdowns and Student Inspiration #cwf2010 - 2010
- Arne Duncan Says Graduate Degrees for Teachers are Worthless - 2010
- The value of routinely engaging in creative expression - 2010
- Learn About Google Apps and Geo-Apps Dec 14 & 15, 2010 in Oklahoma City - 2010