This podcast includes a practice mini-keynote as well a preparatory conversation between Shelly Fryer (@sfryer) and Wesley Fryer (@wfryer) in advance of the 2016 iPadPalooza Conference (in Austin, Texas) as well as ISTE Conference (in Denver, Colorado) in upcoming weeks. Shelly and Wes discuss several new ideas related to “The Digital Sharing Project” and the “Inside Outside Sharing” book they are currently working on. These included a proposed lesson cycle for the classroom (Make, Create and Share) and a possible digital badge workflow for ShowWithMedia.com media products in Shelly’s classroom and in upcoming iPad Media Camp workshops in July. They also shared some “Geeks of the Week” in this episode. Wes’ was the magnetized OKRA iPhone car holder, and Shelly’s was the Netflix series, “Reign.” Please share your thoughts and feedback via Twitter by replying to @sfryer or @wfryer, or by leaving a comment below. Refer to the podcast shownotes for links to all referenced links and resources from the show.
- The Digital Sharing Project (@digishare)
- Google Slides for our iPadPalooza 2016 Mini-Keynote: “Outside Sharing”
- Learning Showcase Website of Casady School
- SeeSaw Learning Journal (Digital Portfolio Platform)
- Digital Sharing Project Update (June 2016)
- Inspirational Videos for the Digital Sharing Project
- About the Digital Sharing Project
- iPadPalooza: June 22-24, 2016 in Austin, Texas
- Miami Device Conference: November 9-10, 2017
- ISTE 2016 Conference (Denver, Colorado)
- iPad Media Camp
- Credly (digital badging)
- MacBookMaestro (digital badging website Wes built several years ago with Credly for WordPress, now BadgeOS for WordPress)
- Noun Project – Icons for Everything
- Wes’ Geek of the Week: OKRA iPhone car holder
- Shelly’s Geek of the Week: “Reign” (TV Series)
- Follow Shelly Fryer on Twitter: @sfryer
- Workshop and Conference Presentation Resources from Shelly Fryer
- Follow Shelly Fryer on Twitter: @wfryer
- Workshop and Conference Presentation Resources from Wesley Fryer
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcasts!
Lesson Cycle: CREATE, MAKE & SHARE by @sfryer & @wfryer #edtech #Create2Learn #OklaEd pic.twitter.com/kpH31eYvi8— Digital Sharing (@digishare) June 18, 2016
@mrhooker getting our rap on for the volunteer lunch! Thanks Mr Carl! @ptokc pic.twitter.com/6rryi52D2C— Shelly Fryer (@sfryer) April 20, 2016
“Star Wars Friday” (CC BY 2.0) by shellyfryer
Updated Twitter byline: "We empower people to intentionally share inside & outside organizations." by @sfryer & @wfryer #OklaEd— Digital Sharing (@digishare) June 18, 2016
Brainstormed 3 "badge levels" for media projects w @sfryer to use @iPadMediaCamp & next year #create2learn #OklaEd pic.twitter.com/uW8Z6wTEHN— Wesley Fryer, Ph.D. (@wfryer) June 18, 2016
new post: Enter to Win 2 FREE Tickets to iPad Media Camp: July 26-28, 2016 https://t.co/I9AxpFWBXK #iPadEd #OklaEd pic.twitter.com/Y7ykBbaXFT— Wesley Fryer, Ph.D. (@wfryer) June 17, 2016
All past “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcast episodes are archived, dating back to August 2005.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Coding with Hopscotch and Visual Notes with iPads - 2014
- Superb Teachers, What makes you tick? - 2012
- Successful New Home Router Configuration for Videoconferencing, Dynamic DNS and OpenDNS Content Filtering - 2009
- Are teachers in your building parallel players? - 2008
- links for 2008-06-18 - 2008
- Prepare now for the 10,000+ channel future - 2007
- Greetings from Anaheim - 2007
- Great first weekend in Edmond - 2006