We are continuing an almost weekly “Making Media Monday” series of workshops at our school, and today we focused on creating podcasting / radio shows. I recorded a 9 minute narrated slideshow version of the introduction I shared with our teachers today, and uploaded it to YouTube. The linked slides are also included below, along with our Google Doc of resources for all these “Making Media Monday” workshops. My BIG recommendation in this workshop is to use the app Anchor! It’s free for iOS, Android and web browsers (so it works with Chromebooks, Macs and Windows PCs) and Anchor also provides FREE hosting for audio podcasts!
This is a link to our “Casady Voices” audio podcast channel on Anchor. Here’s the 3 minute audio interview podcast we created today during our workshop as an example of how to use the app.
On this day..
- Enlisting Student Moderators for Classroom Blog Posts - 2015
- FOCU$ on Education Conference Archived Videos Online (April 2013) - 2013
- Why Map Media to the Curriculum? (April 2013) - 2013
- Cloud App Bingo - 2012
- Criticism of School District Content Filtering Policies is not a personal attack on ALL tech directors - 2010
- Welcome to the University of Oklahoma: Home of a FAKE Guest WiFi Network - 2010
- Delivering Distance Engineering Courses Utilizing Web-based Electronic Media by Kurt Gramoll #odla2010 - 2010
- Google Wave by Simon Ringsmuth #odla2010 - 2010
- Ideas for proactively planning for a school crisis with message mapping - 2009
- Advice and wisdom on school public relations - 2009