Michelle Buelow is a successful entrepreneur and the CEO of Bella Tunno. Michelle presented about her journey and lessons learned in both life and business to our students at Providence Day School on September 14, 2022. This is a “narrated sketchnote” of her talk that I created during and immediately following her presentation.
The original sketchnote is available on Flickr.
My middle school media literacy students are learning to create sketchnotes like this in our class. They were able to also attend this wonderful presentation by Michelle, and several were inspired by her stories.
Learn more about sketchnoting / visual notetaking on ShowWithMedia.com.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Screenshot Keyboard Shortcuts - 2018
- Starting Off Makers Club with Water Bottle Rocket Launches - 2014
- iTunes Match: All My Songs Now Available in the iCloud - 2012
- Boatlift: More Rescued by Sea after 9-11 than at Dunkirk - 2011
- Talk with Media: Visual Literacy and Digital Storytelling #learning2cn - 2010
- Three exemplary International Schools in Hong Kong - 2009
- Brightstorm: High school course help on the way - 2008
- The time for economic concern has come (a vast understatement) - 2008
- Financial literacy web tools and curriculum from Shryk - 2008
- Troubled by a literacy Google search - 2006